Saturday, June 26, 2010

365 Days of Blessings - Day 28

365 Days of Blessings, Day 28

1. Jesus!

2. Forgiveness!

3. Redemption!

4. New life!

5. Dancing a "silly" dance with my husband and daughters last night, just before bed time.

6. The smell of damp earth.

7. Wading through tall, wet grass, and smelling the richness of it while my dogs chase a moth.

8. New Windows being installed in the kitchen, and in the entryway today! Double-panes! No more single pane/pain windows from 1960!

9. My kitchen is a lot cleaner right now than it has been in months - the window change is causing me to clean to the corners so the window guys have room to work, and since I have to do that, I might as well go through all of our home-school stuff that happened to be living in the kitchenette area. I'm kind of embarassed at how messy I let it get, and how piled up my "neatened" piles got . . . but no more! Today is a new start!

10. Our wedding pictures.

Psalm 32
"Blessed is he
whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.

Blessed is the man
whose sin against the Lord does not count
against him
and in whose spirit is no deceit.

When I kept silent
my bones wasted away
through my groaning all day long.
For day and night
your heand was heavy upon me;
my strength was sapped
as in the heat of summer.
Then I acknowledged my sin to you
and did not cover up my iniquity.
I said, "I will confess
my transgressions to the Lord" -
and you forgave
the guilt of my sin.

Therefore let everyone who is godly
pray to you
while you may be found;
surely when the mighty waters rise,
they will not reach him.
You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of
deliverance.

I will instruct you and teach you in
the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over
you.
Do not be like the horse or the mule
which have no understanding
but must be controlled by bit and bridle
or theyw ill not come to you.
Many are the woes of the wicked,
but the Lord's unfailing love
surrounds the man who trusts in
him.

Rejoice in the Lord and be glad,
you righteous;
sing, all you who are upright in heart."


Hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments: