Monday, October 4, 2010

365 Days of Blessings, Day 128

a few more favorite things . . .

1. Homemade pizza.

2. Coca-cola Zero, with cherry flavoring.

3. My comfy chair, that the cat thinks is her chair.

4. Journals . . .

5. Paper, any kind.

6. Student writing.

7. Laughter. (I know I've used that one before, but it's so good it's worth many mentions)

8. Family . . . all of them.

9. Warm sweaters on fall days.

10. The cross.

Scripture Blessings:
"He told them still another parable: 'The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amountof flour until it worked all through the dough.'" Matthew 13:33

1 comment:

Karen Lange said...

I like and am thankful for many of these things too! Okay, I don't have a cat, and haven't tried the Coke Zero yet..but you get the idea:)
Blessings,
Karen