Saturday, October 23, 2010

365 Days of Blessings, Day 147

Posted yesterday's today and here's today's blessings:

1. Waking up to the Newsboys singing praises to God on my alarm clock.

2. Rain giving way to blue sky.

3. Saturday morning. I get to walk. I get to write. And then, I get to prepare for Sunday morning and the week ahead.

4. Walking in puddles.

5. Candlelight.

6. Wonderful friends, and big hugs.

7. My husband is a gentle man with a wonderful heart for people.

8. A friend thanked me for having such "kind, sweet girls." Wow. I'm thankful for that too.

9. My old dog, no matter how long it takes her to stand up and sit down, still wants to go for a walk once she is warmed up.

10. The Lord blesses us with life.

Scripture Blessings:
"Show me your ways, O Lord,
teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long."
Psalm 25:4-5

1 comment:

Karen Lange said...

I enjoy the Newsboys' praise songs too:) What wonderful blessings you have! I'm always reminded of the blessings I have when I visit you!