Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday, June 17th

A moment for a sip of tea,
the Bible,
Prayer,
Jesus,
Holy Spirit,
Writing a few words,
Then
With sore muscles, I crouch,
preparing for the day's sprint!

Blessings to all of you today! Our family is off to race through the day, starting with a chiropractor appointment for my oldest daughter, middling with a state homeschool convention, and then stretching our legs for that last stretch of the first recital. Two dance numbers tonight. Costumes, lights, stage makeup, laughter, applause, and a mom in the audience? What? Tomorrow I'll be backstage. Tonight I get to watch. (For tomorrow's recital my kids have 5 dances - but want me back stage)

"For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on man's wisdom, but on God's power."
1 Corinthinas 2:2-4

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm tired just reading about your day!

Joanne said...

I hear ya! On friday I spent the day on a school trip with my son. The whole forth grade went to the city....100+ kids right smack in the middle of "tourist filled, commuter filled, people-in-general-filled" city....yikes and nerveracking

could we start a support group please?...I need a reason to get outta hear and sit down and rest! ;O)
Blessings, Joanne